Eukroma Cream 4% (Hydroquinone Cream) Skin Brightening Cream Anti Melesma
Buyers will get Eukroma Cream 2 tubes 20g Each.
What is Eukroma?
Eukroma Cream is used for Age spots, Lightens light brown color patches on skin, Birth control pills, Skin discolorations associated with pregnancy, Skin trauma, Hormone replacement therapy during menopause and other conditions.
Eukroma Cream contains Hydroquinone as an active ingredient.
The hydroquinone works two seperate and opposing ways: first, it decreases melanin production in the respective cells of the skin; second, it increases melanosome breakdown (melanosome contains the melanin).The less melanin is present, the more the darker skin begins to match the normal skin color of the patient.
Eukroma Cream works by reducing the accumulation of skin pigment and hampers important processes within the cells.
How should Eukroma be used?
It is advised to test your skin against sensitivity before excessive use. If you are not showing any symptoms after 24 hours, then you may proceed to use Eukrome for its desired purpose.
How to Use:
- Test a small amount of your Eukroma cream for sensitivity before use. If there is no reaction within 24 hours, continue the application
- Clean and dry the skin before applying a thin layer of cream twice daily to the area in need of bleaching. Rub into the skin well
- Apply this cream over the affected area only
- Do not apply near the eyes, mouth and other mucous membranes
- Do not use any peroxide after the application of Eukroma Cream.
- Store your Eukroma below 25°C in a cool dry place.
- skin sensitivity
- severe allergic reaction.
- contact dermatitis
- exogenous ochronosis
- Hydroquinone (Active key ingredient)
- Sodium Metabisulphite
When should Eukroma not be used?
You should not use Eukroma cream if you:
- Are allergic to hydroquinone or any ingredients in Eukroma
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Are using benzoyl peroxide, hydrogen peroxide, or other peroxide products with Eukroma, as this combination may cause a temporary darkening of the skin.
How long should you take Eukroma?
Apply your Eukroma cream for up to four weeks before you should expect to see lightening of the skin, but this may take longer to achieve. If you have not noticed any bleaching effect after 3 months, you should stop your treatment with Eukroma cream. After your skin has lightened sufficiently, you can continue to apply Eukroma cream as needed to maintain the reduced color.
Once the checkout complete you will receive an Invoice with Order Number.
Every item in the listing has item number. Once you completed the the order we will send an email with ebay item link. Where the same item is represented by eBay dummy item.
Now you can pay for the dummy item with the same item number.
For eg:- If you buy two quantities of Item No 04. From our site. After Receiving order we will send a link to ebay item where the Item No 04 represented by another item on eBay. You select the item as 2 quantities. After you pay we will ship the medicine item you ordered here.
All the tracking details will be updated on eBay & PayPal. So , you are 100% covered with eBay & PayPal buyer protection.
We use India Post Registered Free shipping to ship your package with tracking number.
We do not Guarantee the time of Delivery. Commonly it will take 14 to 28 working days.