5g X4= 20g ACICLOVIR SKIN CREAM (Generic Zovirax) FOR COLD SORE SORES HERPES SIMPLEX ANTI VIRAL Aciclovir Buy Online
We accept payments via PayPal through eBay/Amazon linked items.
or You can also pay through Skrill, Transferwise, or Direct Bank Transfer.
No need to expose credit card details.
Once checkout complete you will receive an invoice. Then we will send you the payment link to pay.
We use India Post Free Registered shipping with a Tracking number.
EMS (Express Mail shipping). Delivery within 8 to 10 working days. Easily Traceable online.
Availability: 37 in stock
5g X4= 20g ACICLOVIR SKIN CREAM FOR COLD SORE SORES HERPES SIMPLEX ANTI VIRAL
Cipla Acyclovir Cream Specifications
Brand Name : Acivir Cream
Contents : Acyclovir 5%w/w in a cream base
Form : Ointment
Manufacturer : Cipla Ltd
Packing : Tube of 5 gm
Cipla Acyclovir Cream Uses and Work
Acivir Cream is a herpes simplex virus (HSV) nucleoside analog DNA polymerase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of recurrent herpes labialis (cold sores) in immunocompetent adults and adolescents 12 years of age and older. Acyclovir relates to a kind of medicine known as antivirals. It works by killing the growth of the virus and stop spreading to other parts of the body. It is used to heal the sores and decrease signs like tingling, pain, burning, itching.
Indications for Acyclovir Cream
Acivir Cream should be applied 5 times per day for 4 days. Therapy should be initiated as early as possible following the onset of signs or symptoms of herpes labialis, i.e, during the prodrome or when lesions appear.For adolescents 12 years of age and older, the dosage is the same as in adults.
Acyclovir Cream Side Effects
- Cracked lips, burning, stinging, or flaky skin may occur.
- If any of these effects become worst, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- Tell your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has understood the benefit to you is more than the risk of side effects.
- A lot of people using this medication do not have serious side effects. A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare.
Acyclovir Cream Precautions:
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist before using acyclovir if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other reactions.
- This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems like rashes, itching, etc
- Talk to your doctor for more details. Before using this medicine, tell your medical history.
- Before using this medication if you are pregnant tell your doctor.
- Avoid breastfeeding if you have sores on or near the breast.
Storage Requirements :
Keep Acyclovir Cream a cool n dry place. Keep it away from children.
We use India Post Registered Free shipping to ship your package with a tracking number.
We do not guarantee the time of delivery. Commonly it will take 14 to 28 working days.
If you select EMS (Express Mail shipping). It needs 10 USD extra, Delivery within 8 to 10 working days. Easily Traceable online.
The items will be shipped to your registered address, please make sure your “ship to” address is correct. Packages Address to
P.O Boxes will NOT be accepted.