Melalite Forte Cream 4% (Hydroquinone Cream) 3 X 30 = 90g Skin Brightening Cream Anti Melesma
We accept payments via PayPal through eBay/Amazon linked items.
or You can also pay through Skrill, Transferwise, or Direct Bank Transfer.
No need to expose credit card details.
Once checkout complete you will receive an invoice. Then we will send you the payment link to pay.
We use India Post Free Registered shipping with a Tracking number.
EMS (Express Mail shipping). Delivery within 8 to 10 working days. Easily Traceable online.
Melalite Forte Cream 4% (Hydroquinone Cream) Skin Brightening Cream Anti Melesma
Buyers will get melalite Forte Cream 3 tubes 30g Each. Totally 90g
Melalite cream 0.4% (30 gm) containing hydroquinone and glyceryl mono para amino benzoate is a topical remedy that tends to decrease the formation of melanin in the skin. Melanin is a pigment that gives its skin its brown color.
The combination of hydroquinone and glyceryl mono para amino benzoate is used to treat the melasma, dark spots, freckles, post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, residual hyperpigmentation, and patchy hyperpigmentation. Both the ingredients influence the production of melanin.
Melalite cream 0.4% (30 gm) is manufactured by Abbott, India and it comes in the form of tube.
How Melalite Forte Cream works:
Melalite Forte Cream works by converting the dihydroxyphenyalanine to melanin. It interferes with the DNA and RNA synthesis, causing destruction of melanosomes and degrading of melanocyte.
Do not use the Melalite Forte Cream if you:
- Areallergic to hydroquinone or any other ingredient present in the product
- Have eczema
- Are pregnant or breast feeding
- Are diabetic
- Havesunburns, etc.
Always pre-inform your physician in the following conditions:
- If you have asthma disease
- If you have sulphite allergy
- If you have kidney problems
Usage of the Melalite Forte Cream:
Melalite Hydroquinone creams is meant for external use only and thus, use the cream exactly as directed by your dermatologist or check the label to know more about the usage information. Apply the cream two times in a day or take the recommendations from your physician / dermatologist.
Method to apply the Melalite Forte Cream :
- Remember before you apply the cream for the first time, use a small amount of it on an unbroken patch of skin and see if within 24 hours you get itching, blistering or redness. If it occurs, then consult your physician immediately.
- Wash and dry the affected areas. Then gently rub the cream on the area affected. Do not forget to clean the hands after using the cream. Immediately wash your hands after the application.
- The cream should be thoroughly applied twice a day. Rest you must consult your dermatologist and take proper instructions for using the cream.
- It may take a few days for the symptoms to improve. Never stop the treatment course in between.
Melalite Forte Cream Side Effects:
Here are a few common side effects faced by the people using melalite Forte cream:
- Skin dryness
- Skin cracking
- Black patches on the skin
- Peeling off
- Scaling of skin
- Itching around the area applied
- Burning sensation
- Blister formation or crusting of the skin
- Redness around the skin
- Stinging sensation
Melalite Forte Cream interaction:
Melalite Hydroquinone cream can interact with the following, hence avoid these:
- Containing phenol/salicyclic acid
- Scrubs, soaps, toner, exfoliating cleanser with drying effects can interact with the cream too.
- Agents having high concentrations of alcohol and astringents must be used with caution.